Online training “Making EU Funding Accessible”
The non-profit organization Academy of Entrepreneurship in collaboration with the training and consulting company T-Hap are offering a 16-hour online training in the field of EU Project Management, entitled “Making EU Funding Accessible”.
The training programme aims at objective capacity building for professionals (existing project managers or aspiring ones) aiming at learning about the funding mechanisms of the EU and how to properly submit proposal for the implementation of projects. The level is introductory, so a professional who needs EU funds for his business can attend it and learn what he needs in order to unlock them!
Ιt is a unique educational experience which in 16 hours of interactive lessons covers all aspects of an EU project. Τhe benefits that a learner will gain from this course are:
- Τhe right attitude to approach EU funding
- Capacity in addressing project ideas which are the ones expected by the EU funding schemes
- Ability to find call for proposals for project ideas that one likes to submit for financing
- Capacity to interpret the requirements and conditions to participates to open call for proposals
- Skills in properly drafting ideas that shall become projects with greater rate of success
- Competences to address budget and financial matters to corroborate project proposals
- Αcquaintance with primary project design & management tools
The training is delivered by Alessandro Carbone, a long-lasting international expert of EU project design and management with over 25 years of international experience in training adults and young people, in facilitating groups, in consulting working teams, supporting entrepreneurship.
The training will last 16 hours organised in 4 late afternoon working sessions. The training lessons will take place on 9/10, 11/10, 16/10 and 18/10 from 5 pm to 9 pm. The training will be delivered online via synchronous lessons on Zoom. The training will be balancing theoretical moments with practical exercises, as individual and as group.
After the completion of the training, a certificate of attendance will be issued. The training costs 250 €, but by using the discount code AKEP50 the price goes down to 200 €!
Click here and register now: https://academy.akep.eu/course/accessible-eufunding
For more information or questions, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.